Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008









Thanksgiving this year was at my moms. All my sisters and their families came so it was fun having all the cousins around. My brother was supposed to come from Arizona with his wife and 3 boys but at the last minute something from work came up and he was unable to come. We missed him but we had fun anyway. Mandy and Matt brought Guitar Hero and Rock Band so we ended up staying late playing with everyone, while the little kids played in the playroom and played Wii.



Baby Brecken is growing so big and changing everytime I see him. He has the cutest smile and already has a little personality that is starting to shine through. He is such a happy baby. I think I have only heard him cry once or twice. We love him....

Sarah started walking this weekend, just a couple of steps but each day she gets a little more daring. I just know that by the time it's her birthday next weekend, she will be walking all over the place. You can already tell she gets a few more steps every day.




Sarah has taken to getting desert from her dad. Even if it's just a popcicle. She can totally tell when he is trying to hide some kind of treat from him and he always shares with her.
It's her favorite time at night, to share deseret with dad. That's where she gets her full figure from. She is so much fun to have around. I can't remember what it was like without her. We all love her so much....

3 comments:

Matt and Mandy said...

Sarah is so cute!! I can't wait to see her on her birthday.
We had a blast on Thanksgiving with you guys. We were so into Rock Band that we didn't even know you left. :)
See you on Sunday!

Trish said...

we had such a blast with you over Thanksgiving. We cannot wait to see Sarah on her Birthday. See you Sunday!

The Evans said...

Sarah is so cute, my girls adore her so much. Love ya