Sunday, November 16, 2008

Last weekend



I'm always a little slow to post things but I'm trying to be better at it. Last weekend my sister Trish gave Sarah the cutest hat that she made for her. She is so creative. It makes me feel like the creative family traits definitely skipped me. She made this hat, of course in one day and Sarah looks so cute in it. I love it.




Of course I had to intice Sarah with candy in order to get her to hold still for a picture. She is all over the place lately and never sits still. The older she gets the harder it is to get her to hold still for pictures...
Andrew and Sarah are so cute together. He is facinating to her still and the older she gets the more she wants his attention. She loves riding in the car with him because then she has someone to play with instead of being stuck in the backseat all by herself. Andrew is good with entertaining her also.
We got together for mom's birthday and got a picture with all the girls, I didn't get one with Brecken and Nick and Andrew but they were there. I think mom had fun with us just hanging out with her for her birthday. It's nice to get together and just talk. It seems like we haven't done that in a while, but with the holiday's coming I'm sure there will be lots more family time coming.....

3 comments:

Matt and Mandy said...

Sarah looks so cute in that hat. Trish made me the exact same hat. We should take pictures of me and her together. :)

Trish said...

Tami you are so cute. Would you send me those pictures of Sarah Please??? She is so dang cute. I cannot get enough of her.

Stephers said...

I love that hat on her, she is so cute. You do have a very talented family, you included :) I love the picture of your mom with her girls :)