Saturday, November 8, 2008

Sarah is 11 months old


Sarah is officially 11 months old and getting bigger every day. I can't believe how much she changes. She is crawling around like crazy and can really book it when she wants to. Gone is the military crawl. She has it all figured out and is now into everything.
We bought her a new toy because she loved the one at the babysitter. It lets her ride or she can push it and walk behind it. She loves it. She does get a little crazy because she will insist on being pushed around on it for ever so I have to solicit daddy and Andrew to help because it becomes hard. She never wants to quit.
She has 4 teeth now. Two on the top and two on the bottom and she chews everything. I was cooking and gave her a green onion and she actually started to chew on it like she liked it. Just like her daddy. Already loves onions and spicy foods....

3 comments:

The Evans said...

Tami she is so cute I love her little personality. You are such a great mom to her.

Stephers said...

Where does the time go? They just grow up too fast :) She is precious.

Jake and Christina said...

I miss her. You should teach me how to make my profile cute. I don't know how!!