Sunday, June 28, 2009

Zoo trip

We took Sarah to the Zoo for the first time. She was pretty overwhelmed with everything going on and the kids that were at the zoo. We went with Lisa and her kids, Emery, Stella and Brecken and I think we all had a good time.
We rode the train around the zoo and checked out the snakes, monkeys, and elephants. Of course, Sarah's favorite part of the whole day was eating sno-cones which we could have done anywhere but I think it was more for me than her.

This is all of us having lunch, and Emery asking when we could go to the gift shop to buy something....


The night before Stella and Emery did a tumbling performance at Bingham high school and we went to watch. Sarah was a nightmare, running around everywhere thinking she was on stage. I need to get her into an activity.

2 comments:

Matt and Mandy said...

It looks like you guys had fun at the zoo. I haven't been to the zoo for a long time! Sarah is a doll!!

Trish said...

darling pictures. I love cute Sarah. She is so dang precious. You are one lucky mommy.