Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sarah's party



Sarah's first birthday was a fun party. She was a little overwhelmed at first with all the people that came, but she warmed up after a little bit. She was so excited for and happy and had fun with her cousins.

She got lots of toys and clothes for her birthday and tried to put all of
them on, and play with her toys when she opened them.



Andrea made her the cutest birthday cake and a special cake just
for her that was so cute. I love the cute pink with pokka dots and
the ribbon. It was so cute I loved it.
She even made a special cake just for Sarah, and she got to eat it
all by herself, but she was unsure what to do at first, but everyone
told her what to do had she was a mess in no time. The party was
a lot of fun and I think everyone had fun. Thanks to everyone for
coming and sharing this special day with us. We love you....

4 comments:

Trish said...

Happy Birthday Sarah!!! you were so cute at your party. The kids could not stop talking about her all the way home. Thanks for the invite. We were glad to see her reach this BIG milestone.

The Evans said...

she is so cute tami we love her. The party was great at your house. I turned out great.

The Evans said...

I was meaning to say IT turned out great. not that I am not great i am but the party was great also.

Matt and Mandy said...

It was a fun party! She is adorable! I loved the cake, and it was funny that the pink icing wouldn't come off her face.

I have to respond to Lisa's post because it made me laugh!! She is great, but the party was great too. Too funny! :)