Saturday, July 5, 2008

So this week was exciting for us. Sarah rolled off the bed for the first time on Monday. She was all propped up in the middle of my bed watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse while I was getting ready for work and I walked out of the room and next thing I know I hear a thud and a delayed scream. Sarah had been reaching for her toy and the toy slipped off the side of the bed and she followed. She screamed bloody murder but eventually calmed down and seemed ok. After I started telling other people I realized my child falling was pretty typical because others have real horror stories, like hospital visits and blood, so I consider myself lucky. Needless to say she cannot be left alone. I guess she can't roll off the floor!

2 comments:

Matt and Mandy said...

That is sad! Poor Sarah! Well, it sounds like she is a survivor at least.

Stephers said...

Congrats! The first real fall... there will be lots more to come :(
I am glad she is OK. It makes you sad to hear them cry so hard, but I think most of the time it just scares them!
Glad to hear it didn't end up with a visit to the DOCTOR.